Welcome back! Ask questions, get answers, and join our large community of tax professionals.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Override Utah extension payment

TinaK
Level 2

Is there a problem with the override for the Utah extension payment?  It won't recognize the amount that I put in for override or a -1 to print it blank.

0 Cheers
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Intuit_Al
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hello,

Is the override entered in the Extensions screen under State & Local, TC-546 extension payment (defaults to amount due) [Override]Or is this an extension for another return type?

When I enter an amount or -1 for zero, it does override the payment amount on TC-546, Payment amount enclosed.

Thank you!

Al

View solution in original post

0 Cheers
4 Comments 4
Intuit_Al
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hello,

Is the override entered in the Extensions screen under State & Local, TC-546 extension payment (defaults to amount due) [Override]Or is this an extension for another return type?

When I enter an amount or -1 for zero, it does override the payment amount on TC-546, Payment amount enclosed.

Thank you!

Al

0 Cheers
TinaK
Level 2

Yes, I am entering on the extensions/state tab under TC-546 extension payment (defaults to amount due) [Override].  Neither negative one nor an amount pulls to the form for me.  It defaults to amount due. Is there a secondary setting that I am missing?  This is for a part year resident return, although I can't imagine that makes a difference.

0 Cheers
TinaK
Level 2

User error of course.  I was entering on the 546 ext and looking at the 547 payment voucher.  Thanks so much for the help.

Intuit_Al
Community Manager
Community Manager

Not a problem, happy to help.

Al

0 Cheers