Welcome back! Ask questions, get answers, and join our large community of tax professionals.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How do I edit the engagement letter?

Linda2France
Level 2
I want to edit the default engagement letter but the help section offers no direction.
0 Cheers

This discussion has been locked. No new contributions can be made. You may start a new discussion here

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
itonewbie
Level 15
  1. If you don't already have a custom template setup, you need to follow these steps to create one since your customized Engagement Letter will need to be a part of the custom template: https://proconnect.intuit.com/community/proconnect-tax-discussions/discussion/re-intuit-link-wants-t...
  2. Stay on the same screen as #1, click on the name of your custom template.  On the line for Engagement Letter, click on Edit;
  3. Make whatever changes you'd like to the text and hit Save.

Please refer to the thread in the hyperlink above for how to send requests with the custom template(s) you have saved.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Still an AllStar

View solution in original post

0 Cheers
3 Comments 3
itonewbie
Level 15
  1. If you don't already have a custom template setup, you need to follow these steps to create one since your customized Engagement Letter will need to be a part of the custom template: https://proconnect.intuit.com/community/proconnect-tax-discussions/discussion/re-intuit-link-wants-t...
  2. Stay on the same screen as #1, click on the name of your custom template.  On the line for Engagement Letter, click on Edit;
  3. Make whatever changes you'd like to the text and hit Save.

Please refer to the thread in the hyperlink above for how to send requests with the custom template(s) you have saved.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Still an AllStar
0 Cheers

I have the same question. I had an engagement letter for 2021 but I cannot find the engagement letter for 2022?  Am I required to create a new one?  If not, how to I find my existing engagement letter template?

0 Cheers
Linda2France
Level 2

thank you ... that resolved my issue and now I know

0 Cheers