Welcome back! Ask questions, get answers, and join our large community of tax professionals.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Error building cache 209 TY2016

PapaPate
Level 1

I used TY2016 for TY2016 and prepared more than 50 returns.

Now, in 2020, I need to prepare a TY2016 return for a client.

When I try to load the TY 2016 program, i receive this error code:

"Error building cache 209 TY2016"

I also downloaded the TY2016 program and reinstalled it. 

Same result: "Error building cache 209 TY2016"

Any help?

0 Cheers

This discussion has been locked. No new contributions can be made. You may start a new discussion here

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
itonewbie
Level 15

What you are using is not ProConnect Tax Online but ProSeries.  Tagging your question to the proper product helps ensure your question gets the attention of other users who are experienced in your product.

Take a look at this help article for Intuit's suggested solutions: https://proconnect.intuit.com/community/help-articles/help/intuit-proconnect-proseries-diplays-messa...

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Still an AllStar

View solution in original post

2 Comments 2
itonewbie
Level 15

What you are using is not ProConnect Tax Online but ProSeries.  Tagging your question to the proper product helps ensure your question gets the attention of other users who are experienced in your product.

Take a look at this help article for Intuit's suggested solutions: https://proconnect.intuit.com/community/help-articles/help/intuit-proconnect-proseries-diplays-messa...

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Still an AllStar
jeffg
Level 1

I just got a new computer.  Have used PS Basic since 2010.  Went to download 2019 and rec'd the Error Building Cache 209.  I have tried all the other solutions you listed.  Anymore thoughts?  If not, what is the best way to contact company for some help.

Thanks,

Jeff

0 Cheers