Welcome back! Ask questions, get answers, and join our large community of tax professionals.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Invitation from Firm owner

ems215
Level 1

Hello,

I was invited to help out another tax payer and he sent me an invitation to his firm in Proconnect.

He had me create a test return to test the system and asked me to print it out. It says I have no credits and I am not able to purchase. He relayed that he purchased some but I still cannot see them.

I also do not see any of the stats from prior years, such as how many returns were e-filed. He also cannot seem to see the test return I created on Proconnect.

Please advise.

0 Cheers

This discussion has been locked. No new contributions can be made. You may start a new discussion here

1 Comment 1
itonewbie
Level 15

Taxpayers do not use ProConnect Tax, tax professionals do.

If whoever you are helping is a ProConnect Tax user and have sent you an invite under his account, you should will see all the returns he has permitted you to see.  If not, he may have limited your access and/or role.

You can refer to this article and work with the firm's owner to sort that out:

https://proconnect.intuit.com/community/manage-access/help/how-to-manage-user-permissions-and-invite...

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Still an AllStar