Welcome back! Ask questions, get answers, and join our large community of tax professionals.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I am having trouble logging in to ProConnect via link provided by CPA for authorized software access

kylemurphy
Level 1

Hello everyone,

I am going to be helping a CPA do tax returns this season. In order to do that, the CPA sent me a link via email granting me access to their ProConnect account. I click "I agree" in the email that takes me to a log in/ create account page for Intuit. I fill out all of the information and it keeps giving me various errors in red at the top saying "there's an issue on our end, we're on it" or "account services unavailable, please try back later". I have been trying for three days now with the same issues. I have tried calling various intuit support numbers, but they all ask for a customer account number, which I do not have because I am only helping. If anyone has any solutions or at least a relevant phone number for general customer service, that would be GREATLY appreciated.

0 Cheers
2 Comments 2
George4Tacks
Level 15
qbteachmt
Level 15

Did you confirm you are using a supported browser:

https://proconnect.intuit.com/community/product-system-requirements/help/system-requirements-for-pro...

"Level Up" is a gaming function, not a real life function.