Welcome back! Ask questions, get answers, and join our large community of tax professionals.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Recent College Grad Looking For Feedback on Accounting App

coleman27
Level 1

Hey guys! My name's Cole, I'm a recent college grad, and I just built a QuickBooks app designed to help accountants save hours each week in managing expenses by:

• Automatically uploading and itemizing emailed receipts/invoices (with precision accuracy) into your clients' QuickBooks accounts
    • Routes the receipt/invoice into the correct register based on credit card used or merchant name
    • Auto-bundles the paid invoices with open invoice once the paid invoice is received
  • Automatically grouping receipts into projects, jobs, customers, etc.
  • Automatically linking the original receipt to the transaction in QuickBooks
  • Automatically remembering item costs for previously purchased items

As accountants, it would mean the world to me if I could get your feedback on my app to see if this business is worth continuing. I'm not self promoting anything as this app is free because I just want to see how you like it. If there's any chance you can schedule a very short 15-minute window here to get your valuable insight and discuss further, it would be incredibly appreciated.

0 Cheers
2 Comments 2
IRonMaN
Level 15

Wouldn't pushing a Quickbooks app be more appropriate pushing on the Quickbooks forum instead of Intuit's professional tax forum?

Slava Ukraini!
qbteachmt
Level 15

"As accountants, it would mean the world to me if I could get your feedback on my app"

This is a Tax Return software user group community.

You seem to be lost on the internet.

You’ve come to a Peer User community for Intuit Income Tax Preparation products supporting Lacerte, ProSeries, or ProConnect Tax Online products. Please visit the QuickBooks Help site for the answer to your question.

Your sign in user info here is the same one you can use over at the QuickBooks forum.

Thanks.

"Level Up" is a gaming function, not a real life function.