Welcome back! Ask questions, get answers, and join our large community of tax professionals.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Why wont the update work

lgorman
Level 1
I am trying to install the update for 2021 so I can move my clients to 2022.  It doesn't work.
0 Cheers
5 Comments 5
George4Tacks
Level 15

The Proforma (move) to 22 is done in the 2021 program, as is the organizer for 2022. If an update is not working -Try the new Lacerte Tool Hub https://proconnect.intuit.com/community/help-articles/help/fix-common-problems-and-errors-with-the-l...

Here's wishing you many Happy Returns

What would you suggest when the Tool Hub method doesn't work.  My IT guy could not figure it out.  

0 Cheers
pamdory
Level 8

Thank you kindly.

And thank you again.  That article helped me understand how I could monitor CPU usage. I realized that, although I never reached 100%, my CPU usage was high. So, I closed excel, word, all browsers and all PDFs. And the CPU then quickly, in about a minute, downloaded the update.

Support was not able to help me.  @IntuitAlicia Perhaps you could forward this article so tech support can easily retrieve it when they encounter this lengthy download problem from other users.

pamdory
Level 8

You're welcome.  I'm glad it solved your issue!