Welcome back! Ask questions, get answers, and join our large community of tax professionals.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Where is 5495 in Lacerte and what happened to the community answers that was there last year? Did Lacerte break the community how stupid can they be?

HATELA_ERTEHATE
Level 2

0 Cheers

This discussion has been locked. No new contributions can be made. You may start a new discussion here

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
George4Tacks
Level 15

5495 is a standalone form. It is not in Lacerte. Complete https://www.irs.gov/pub/irs-pdf/f5495.pdf print and mail. 

When you are in the program use Ctrl + F to begin a search. It starts with a simple word search. There is a 2nd radio dot for form and a 3rd for your input

Here's wishing you many Happy Returns

View solution in original post

7 Comments 7
Just-Lisa-Now-
Level 15
Level 15

Intuit gave us this new community and all the old posts are gone  😕

♪♫•*¨*•.¸¸♥Lisa♥¸¸.•*¨*•♫♪
HATELA_ERTEHATE
Level 2

They just keep breaking the program, it gets worse every year.  Time to switch after this tax season.

They are incompetent.

0 Cheers
Just-Lisa-Now-
Level 15
Level 15

Many people would agree with you.   I dont use Lacerte, Im a ProSeries user but it seems like Ive seen way more issues with Lacerte this year than I have in the past.

George4Tacks
Level 15

5495 is a standalone form. It is not in Lacerte. Complete https://www.irs.gov/pub/irs-pdf/f5495.pdf print and mail. 

When you are in the program use Ctrl + F to begin a search. It starts with a simple word search. There is a 2nd radio dot for form and a 3rd for your input

HATELA_ERTEHATE
Level 2

Of course, now the only thing that results in my search of 5495 is this thread.

Lacerte is beyond useless.

Thank you.

0 Cheers
Just-Lisa-Now-
Level 15
Level 15

You realize youre not IN the program right now...this is a message board outside the program.

0 Cheers
George4Tacks
Level 15

I apparently did not post an image that would have helped with my response. Here is what you get with a Ctrl + F while in the detail screen. 5495 results in less than what this forum does. It is not part of  the Lacerte portfolio

Capture.JPG

You are very welcome.