Welcome back! Ask questions, get answers, and join our large community of tax professionals.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Individual screen 22 depreciation not displaying info (disposition info, etc.)

larry5
Level 2

0 Cheers

This discussion has been locked. No new contributions can be made. You may start a new discussion here

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
abctax55
Level 15

Left side, look for "Sections" Tab then down to General Disposition info.

OR...

Just under the "Totals" for all the assets, hover over that line with your cursor.  A double line with an arrow on top/bottom will appear.    Left click & drag the line up.  You'll now be able to see the other sections.

OR...

On the upper menu bar, two over from the printer icon is the same double line/arrows icon.  Click that to restore the view of the other sections.

"*******Tax software is no substitute for a professional tax preparer*******
( Generic Comment )"

View solution in original post

3 Comments 3
abctax55
Level 15

Left side, look for "Sections" Tab then down to General Disposition info.

OR...

Just under the "Totals" for all the assets, hover over that line with your cursor.  A double line with an arrow on top/bottom will appear.    Left click & drag the line up.  You'll now be able to see the other sections.

OR...

On the upper menu bar, two over from the printer icon is the same double line/arrows icon.  Click that to restore the view of the other sections.

( Generic Comment )"
larry5
Level 2

Thank you! #2 was all it was & fixed the problem. Glad someone smarter than I was available.

abctax55
Level 15

@larry5   

YVW

@IntuitAustin 

THIS is WHY us AllStars post here.  To help fellow tax preparers in need.

larry5 *could* have called support, and sat on 'mold' for hours to get such a simple answer (IS support even open at 5:36 p.m. West Coast time on a Saturday evening????)   Yet you (and the PTB) wish to stifle this type of help freely given to our colleagues.   As the deadline gets closer...  I'm shaking my head even more as the ludicrous nature of your request. 

And I'm betting this post gets deleted.

( Generic Comment )"
0 Cheers