Welcome back! Ask questions, get answers, and join our large community of tax professionals.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Where in Lacerte do I enter 1095-C data when the state imposes a Healthcare Shared Responsibility charge?

msindc1
Level 4
I used to be able to just check a checkbox saying "all people had full coverage"....
0 Cheers
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
msindc1
Level 4

Aha!  I found it!

It is Screen 57.322.

I was trying to click the diagnostic on the popout copy of Diagnostics to get to the input but it did not work.  Then I tried clicking on the diagnostic entry on the screen within the main part of the program and it brought me there.  I think there might be a glitch in the popout.

View solution in original post

0 Cheers
4 Comments 4
msindc1
Level 4

Aha!  I found it!

It is Screen 57.322.

I was trying to click the diagnostic on the popout copy of Diagnostics to get to the input but it did not work.  Then I tried clicking on the diagnostic entry on the screen within the main part of the program and it brought me there.  I think there might be a glitch in the popout.

0 Cheers
IRonMaN
Level 15

Since that requirement disappeared a few years ago, I am curious what box you have been checking since then.

Slava Ukraini!
0 Cheers
msindc1
Level 4

Ironman, you must work in a state that does not charge a healthcare shared responsibility penalty.  In DC (among other places) there is a hefty penalty if you do not have insurance.  You report that you DO have insurance on the State "Other" screen.

0 Cheers
IRonMaN
Level 15

Sorry, I missed the "state" part of your post.

Slava Ukraini!
0 Cheers