Welcome back! Ask questions, get answers, and join our large community of tax professionals.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

When will forms be updated in relation to the MN conformity legislation of 7/1/2021? (Conformity on PPP Loans and Unemployment exclusion)

SKA-ATC
Level 1

0 Cheers

This discussion has been locked. No new contributions can be made. You may start a new discussion here

3 Comments 3
TaxGuyBill
Level 15

Maybe I've missed it, but I haven't seen the Department of Revenue release a new M1NC yet, have they?

If that is the case, your question should be directed at the MN Department of Revenue.  Once they release the new forms, THEN Intuit has the opportunity to update the software (standard turn-round time is 3 weeks, but it can vary).

SKA-ATC
Level 1

Thanks for the info. Minnesota Department of Revenue just announced (7/20/21) that tax forms have been updated. Can it be confirmed that Lacerte has received the updated forms and is/will work on updating software?

0 Cheers
IRonMaN
Level 15

Yeah, the notice from MN came out yesterday.  Nobody here can confirm anything when it comes to what Intuit is working on or thinking about. Since it is "after hours" as far as tax season goes, I would anticipate it is going to be awhile before any updates for the changes appear.

Slava Ukraini!