Welcome back! Ask questions, get answers, and join our large community of tax professionals.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Schedules K-2 and K-3

arkinco
Level 1

Printing schedules K-2 and K-3 seems to be an issue inside S Corp module.  Program freezes and i need to restart.  Anyone else having similar issues?  Would be nice to have a box to check to have the forms print even though there is nothing to be entered.

0 Cheers
3 Comments 3
yoyo
Level 3

I can print them. However, trying to efile them with the automated PDF attached ... which is the only way to file them until June, appears to cause Lacerte to Freeze - either that or it is taking a VERY long time to create the PDF attachments. I gave up for the moment and will try again after the next update.

0 Cheers
OldCPA
Level 3

I spoke to a Lacerte helper yesterday about several printing issues, one of them being how to use the automated PDF attachment for the K-2 & K-3s as I'd checked the box to use the automated feature as well.  She said that these are not available for the automated feature as of yet....

0 Cheers
yoyo
Level 3

Oh, well. That's good to know. Strange that there is no message or other indication that it isn't available ... I was under the impression that it worked for 2 partnerships I filed. May have to file a superceding return later if in fact it didn't work and only appeared to.

0 Cheers