Welcome back! Ask questions, get answers, and join our large community of tax professionals.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Issues logging in

ITAdmin
Level 2

Users are reporting issues with logging into Lacerte stating first and last name is missing from account. Seems an issue with all intuit. Users getting it for QBO also. 

Are we the only ones with this issue?

This discussion has been locked. No new contributions can be made. You may start a new discussion here

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Intuit_Al
Community Manager
Community Manager

Please try to log in now.  The issue has been resolved.

View solution in original post

0 Cheers
11 Comments 11
mh4
Level 1

I'm having the same issue... .I'm on hold with Lacerte now... I thought I was the only one...

0 Cheers
taxeash
Level 2

same issue. office is at a standstill. yahoo.

*issue seems resolved as of 9:18AM Pacific. There was an update waiting as well*

0 Cheers
TraciPLHC
Level 1

Same here, states first and last name missing and all I did was try to send an extension.

0 Cheers
JLF
Level 1

Same issue. Let us know what support says.

0 Cheers
DACPA
Level 2

Just resolved it seems

Stanford65
Level 2

No, we are having the same issues. We were given this link from Lacerte to fix the not being able to login issue, which we followed and then we couldn't get in at all. We rebooted the computer 3 times and now can get in. Crossing fingers.

0 Cheers

No - we are having issues logging into everything Intuit.  This is a disaster, I need to extend tax returns, file tax returns, and do monthly close activities.  This could not come at a worse time.  @intuit, you need to fix this now

0 Cheers
Stanford65
Level 2

From Lacerte:

Hello! Please try the steps on this link and let me know if that helps. Thanks! 

https://accountants.intuit.com/community/lacerte-tax-news-updates/discussion/action-required-securit... 

0 Cheers
PhoebeRoberts
Level 11
Level 11

I clicked the button, got a "change your password" prompt at the login, did that, logged into Lacerte with the new password, everything's working fine now.

0 Cheers
Intuit_Al
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hello,

We are aware of the login issues with our tax software and are actively working to resolve them. Try again shortly.

Thanks, 

Al

0 Cheers
Intuit_Al
Community Manager
Community Manager

Please try to log in now.  The issue has been resolved.

0 Cheers