Welcome back! Ask questions, get answers, and join our large community of tax professionals.
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Does anyone know how to account for a contribution by a pship to a pship when entering the K-1?

Level 1
I can enter the activity from the K-1 to the investing partnership but cannot find where to enter the contribution made during the year anywhere other than the M-2.
Labels (1)
0 Cheers
1 Reply 1
Level 15

It should increase the Balance Sheet account Investment in Partnership.

It is not an M-2 item.