Welcome back! Ask questions, get answers, and join our large community of tax professionals.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Contact Intuit

Deborah3
Level 2

My vocal chords were removed and I can't call Intuit to ask a question. I can't find any way to reach them by text or email. Does anyone know of an alternate way to communicate with them? 

0 Cheers
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
IntuitGabi

@Deborah3 We've reached out in private message and email, let us know if you need any additional assistance. 

For communicating with support besides phone, users have the ability to send in email requests to our support team by going to Tools, then Communications, and then Service Requests (or by pressing Ctrl+L) 

Thank you @dsocpa @George4Tacks @abctax55 

View solution in original post

8 Comments 8
dsocpa
Level 5

What about chat?

George4Tacks
Level 15

Digital Assistant

Don't want to wait on hold? Use Lacerte's Digital Assistant, located inside your Ask/Search panel.

Digital Assistant will help you you find answers to most of your questions and if what you are looking for is not found or not helpful, Digital Assistant will allow you to Ask the Community, or Contact Support by entering a callback number. 

You can use the Digital Assistant for help 24/7, and the callbacks are available within our normally staffed hours. 

Use Ctrl + L to use start an e-mail exchange. 

https://proconnect.intuit.com/support/en-us/help-article/partnership/challenge-calculation-lacerte/L...

I do not believe they have chat. MOST of your question can be answered by posting here to be responded to by cheerful users. 

Here's wishing you many Happy Returns
abctax55
Level 15

The telephone company provides a service for the hearing/speech impaired.

Intuit has to also provide this option due to ADA requirements; or face major penalties/fines.

@IntuitGabi   - Can you help here?

"*******Tax software is no substitute for a professional tax preparer*******
( Generic Comment )"
abctax55
Level 15

Also, if your question is a software use question (rather than an account management question...)  post it here.  We might be able to help.

"*******Tax software is no substitute for a professional tax preparer*******
( Generic Comment )"
Deborah3
Level 2

Thanks for your replies.

This is a billing question. I paid a REP fee for a return and extended it in April. Now when I go to finish off that return it requires a REP. I'll need a human to sort this one out.

IntuitGabi

@Deborah3 We've reached out in private message and email, let us know if you need any additional assistance. 

For communicating with support besides phone, users have the ability to send in email requests to our support team by going to Tools, then Communications, and then Service Requests (or by pressing Ctrl+L) 

Thank you @dsocpa @George4Tacks @abctax55 

Deborah3
Level 2

Thank you @IntuitGabi , I did receive the private message and email. It looks like this suggestion will work. Thanks so much for following up on my question!

Deborah3
Level 2

Oops, meant to accept your post as a solution.

0 Cheers