Welcome back! Ask questions, get answers, and join our large community of tax professionals.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

1040 Letter is not populating correctly

Aaron
Level 3

Does anyone else have issues with the 1040 Letter? Mine is showing a "summary" or something. It doesn't list the refund or amount due by state.

Screenshot 2024-02-06 141333.png

0 Cheers
1 Best Answer

Accepted Solutions
pamdory
Level 8

I believe that is the "Filing Instructions" rather than the "Client Letter".  If you go to Settings>Options>Items To Print and check in the Print Order box that "Client Letter" is checked (Under the heading Client Correspondence).  

You can also pick what order you want things to print within the various copies of the return by using the Move Up and Move Down buttons to the left.  

View solution in original post

2 Comments 2
pamdory
Level 8

I believe that is the "Filing Instructions" rather than the "Client Letter".  If you go to Settings>Options>Items To Print and check in the Print Order box that "Client Letter" is checked (Under the heading Client Correspondence).  

You can also pick what order you want things to print within the various copies of the return by using the Move Up and Move Down buttons to the left.  

Aaron
Level 3

Thanks for taking the time to reply. This helps!