Welcome back! Ask questions, get answers, and join our large community of tax professionals.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Promise date

swortmancpa
Level 3

I see there is a field in Lacerte for promised date. Is there any way to have this show up in the display of clients, or in a report? 

0 Cheers

This discussion has been locked. No new contributions can be made. You may start a new discussion here

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
TylorValdez1
Employee
Employee

There is not currently a way to display or show in a report.

View solution in original post

5 Comments 5
TylorValdez1
Employee
Employee

There is not currently a way to display or show in a report.

swortmancpa
Level 3

Thanks Tylor.  It would be a nice product enhancement to have that field includable in the display or a report. 

pamdory
Level 8

I agree with you.  And it seems like it would be an easy thing for them to add to the list of things we can choose to display in the client list.  It would be good for you to post this in the idea suggestion area.

In the meantime there is a work around:

On screen 1, towards the bottom, in Miscellaneous Info, there is a field called Custom Filter.  You can use this for a promise date.  Then go to Settings>Options>Display and in the Available box open Miscellaneous and select Custom Filter. Then click the > to move it to the Display box where you can use the Up & Down keys to position the column where you want it.  The heading will be Custom Filter, but I think you may still be able to click on it to sort.  Not sure about that thought.

swortmancpa
Level 3

Thank you very much. That's an excellent workaround and does what I need it to.

0 Cheers
swortmancpa
Level 3

To add, yes you can click on the heading to sort.