Welcome back! Ask questions, get answers, and join our large community of tax professionals.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Program has too many errors

rayc325
Level 2

For the price I pay to use this software I am very disappointed this year in the Lacerte tax program. There are errors that compromise the accuracy of the tax calculations, problems that cannot be fixed or questions I can never get answers to. I am also getting bad solutions to my problems.

Sorry to say but next year I will be leaving Lacerte.

3 Comments 3
itonewbie
Level 15

May be you should try this community more often.  You actually got good responses for the 2 questions you asked here.

Unless your question is account-related, which no one here can help, you will get much quicker and more accurate responses from your peers here.  Many here are good at workarounds if there are system limitations, can point you in the right direction, or validate/dispel your concerns about anomalies in the program.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Still an AllStar
rayc325
Level 2

Sorry I thought I was sending a comment to Lacerte. I had a bad time today with the support line.

0 Cheers
itonewbie
Level 15

Just today?  Yes, you're sending this to Lacerte.  But I hope you're not expecting anything to come out of this though.  Enjoy your weekend.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Still an AllStar