Welcome back! Ask questions, get answers, and join our large community of tax professionals.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Proforma 2022 to 2023

ttoor
Level 1

I can't transfer my 2022 client info to the 2023 software.  I keep getting an error message "This feature will be available when the Pro forma / Organizer update is released later in 2023".  I updated both 2022 and 2023, so it says that no updates are available.

Thanks in advance!

0 Cheers
2 Comments 2
Karl
Level 8
Level 8

Mine works. You need to either call Support or msg Lacerte through the software ("Tools "menu>"Communications">"Service Requests / Lacerte Email")

Just checking, are you a new Lacerte customer? When I joined in 2017, my 2016 software that Support imported all my Drake data into had Lacerte in "demo" mode, and I recall some issues with that, later trying to either e-file a late return or proforma.  If you're new and haven't filed in 2022 Lacerte, that may be your issue.

*If this (or another answer/reply) solves your problem, please click "Accept as Solution" to get this post out of the "Unanswered" queue of posts.*
0 Cheers
ttoor
Level 1

Hi Karl,

Thanks for the reply! And yes, this is my second year using Lacerte as a SP. I have used it in the past before when I worked for a firm.

Will contact Lacerte help for assistance and go from there! 

0 Cheers