Welcome back! Ask questions, get answers, and join our large community of tax professionals.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Printer Recommendations

SL2134
Level 2

I need to purchase a new printer----recommendations please.

0 Cheers

This discussion has been locked. No new contributions can be made. You may start a new discussion here

4 Comments 4
IRonMaN
Level 15

I think a lot depends on how much you are willing to pay and what kind of speed you are looking for.  Personally, I am a fan of HP.  I tried Brother out a few years ago based on some recommendations from this place and I hated it.  I put a HP MFP 521dn into service a month or two ago and so far I am liking it.

Slava Ukraini!
poolcleaner
Level 9

Several years ago I was told by a successful software expert that since most software is written using HP, as the printer, you would be well off to buy only HP printers.  I have never had a printer that was not an HP starting 30 years ago and have never had printing issues.  

abctax55
Level 15

I've found HPs to be the most reliable (I have one that is at least 20 years old - used strictly for MICR printing now).  From the $ 1000 ones all the way down to the $100 ones.  I do suggest you only buy laser printers tho.

"*******Tax software is no substitute for a professional tax preparer*******
( Generic Comment )"
Just-Lisa-Now-
Level 15
Level 15

I have a Canon ImageClass LBP6670 (about the size of a small microwave, thats all the space I have!) and it pumps the pages out as fast as I could expect it to....downfall is it only holds 250 sheets at a time and its not wireless  😞   But its what I've got and what I'm using until it dies!

♪♫•*¨*•.¸¸♥Lisa♥¸¸.•*¨*•♫♪