Welcome back! Ask questions, get answers, and join our large community of tax professionals.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Organizer Printing Issues

abctax55
Level 15

There aren't enough hours for me to post to EVERY thread discussing the mess that the 2020 Organizers are....

My colleague was able to get them printing by having an IT person come in & upload/reload/reinstall the print drivers for her HP printers.  Which makes no sense as we have the exact same set up and the exact same HP printer.   

YMMV - and good luck to all of you.  

After 16 hours over the weekend and overtime pay, mine went out today.  They weren't perfect (still many alignment issues with prior year numbers..) and I did apologize to my clients for the "less than professional" presentation.

"*******Tax software is no substitute for a professional tax preparer*******
( Generic Comment )"

This discussion has been locked. No new contributions can be made. You may start a new discussion here

2 Comments 2
itonewbie
Level 15

I guess PTO users should be glad Intuit never offered us proforma organizers, not matter how many times we ask.  Apparently, they have our well being in mind all along.  I just realized my half-empty glass is actually half full.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Still an AllStar
IRonMaN
Level 15

No problems with ProSeries ----------------- but I guess that should be expected since it is so much more expensive than Lacerte 😅

Hopefully they have a different "team" working on organizers than they have working on the actual tax program and hopefully the B team was doing the organizers.  If it was the A team, it's going to make us think back to how good of a year 2020 was.

Slava Ukraini!