Welcome back! Ask questions, get answers, and join our large community of tax professionals.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Is the issue of being unable to print 2020 organizers containing a bitmap resolved yet?

moviemom
Level 2

Labels (1)
0 Cheers
6 Replies 6
abctax55
Level 15

Try printing one to see what happens...

Former Chump..umm... AllStar...This message was typed from 6 feet away so you can safely read it immediately.

If a post answers your question, click on *Accept as solution* for future searches
moviemom
Level 2

Been trying for a week. Just tried again 15 minutes ago. Get a message "The selected client does not have any data to print". Same message I got last week when I contacted Lacerte for help. I was told it related to having a bitmap signature embedded in the client and engagement letters and that this would be fixed with the 12/16 update. I am on the current update and still can't print organizers.

abctax55
Level 15

WAS there an update today? 

I haven't seen/installed one yet.

Former Chump..umm... AllStar...This message was typed from 6 feet away so you can safely read it immediately.

If a post answers your question, click on *Accept as solution* for future searches
abctax55
Level 15

I'm on Ver 40.1210

George4Tacks
Level 15

Another Update

Federal tax is now 40.1216 (for 2019 Lacerte)

Hopefully it will fix all the bugs people are experiencing.

ex-AllStar
0 Cheers
moviemom
Level 2

I'm on this version and it still doesn't work. I talked with support again yesterday. They have had other calls re: inability to print organizers that contain a bitmap signature on client and engagement letters. I just tried again to print organizers and am still getting "The selected client does not have any data to print". No word from Lacerte yet when this will be fixed.