Welcome back! Ask questions, get answers, and join our large community of tax professionals.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Oklahoma form 511-EIC

rebeccal
Level 2

So I have been waiting for weeks on the Oklahoma form 511-EIC and contacting lacerte on a continuous basis asking when the form would be ready and each time it was coming soon.  The last time I contacted them it would be out within the week.  I called again this morning to find out that Lacerte is NOT going to release the form and told that I would have to manually prepare the form and attach it as a PDF.  ARE YOU KIDDING ME?????  This is unbelievable customer service from Lacerte.  I have about 20 clients that have been waiting for 3 weeks on this form to be completed and we were cussed out by a client this morning over this.  

I have been a Lacerte customer for over 20 years and may have to switch software companies.  Poor, poor customer service!!!!!!!

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
LucyT
Level 2

Click Tools - Lacerte Updates -  Make sure you don't have an update. There was even an update today that included Oklahoma.

View solution in original post

9 Comments 9
TMP814
Level 2

I was told the same thing morning. This is just poor poor customer service! I would expect at the very a refund of the cost of some sort. This pdf attaching will just be more work for us and lead to more notices and time with the OTC 

Connie77
Level 2

I tried weeks ago to attach as a pdf and they would not accept it.

0 Cheers
Connie77
Level 2

I agree this is HORRIBLE CUSTOMER SERVICE for the price we pay. They should refund all Oklahoma Tax Preparers!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

0 Cheers
LucyT
Level 2

It was available today, not as an attachment.

jhladik
Level 1

Does anyone have the form 511-G in there update from Lacerte.  Seems to be the final missing piece.  

0 Cheers
LucyT
Level 2

That is the 511-EIC. The system for me automatically calculates which one to use. The 511-G (Earned Income Credit) is on page 7 of the form 511 and will not be a separate attachment. 

0 Cheers
rebeccal
Level 2

UPDATE:  So no one at Lacerte knows what they are talking about because the update came yesterday!  😞  I am happy that we can finally print all the returns we have had stacking up waiting!

TulsaCPA
Level 1

Can you tell me what update. In Lacerte, it still tells me the 511-EIC is not approved or available?

0 Cheers
LucyT
Level 2

Click Tools - Lacerte Updates -  Make sure you don't have an update. There was even an update today that included Oklahoma.