Welcome back! Ask questions, get answers, and join our large community of tax professionals.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

new update

Jersey Ron
Level 2

I don't like the new sign on gold logo. I liked the person that was in the sign on logo. made it more personal.  just a thought.

7 Comments 7
IRonMaN
Level 15

But a handful of people thought it was creepy having her stare at them.  Another handful thought it was sexist to have a picture of women on a splash screen.  And another handful just like to complain about anything they can think of.   So those handfuls all complained and she got fired.

Slava Ukraini!
Jersey Ron
Level 2

creepy would be my face on a splash screen.

so now a splash screen with no personality.

just suck the life out of us.

IntuitGabi
Community Manager
Community Manager

This change was made in response to multiple customer requests and feedback, which we continuously take into consideration as we evolve the design of our products. 

0 Cheers
IRonMaN
Level 15

But multiple customers weren't bothered by it.  Was anybody at Intuit keeping score?

Slava Ukraini!
Jersey Ron
Level 2

that sounds like a total BS response that is rooted in a PC agenda.

pamdory
Level 8

I'm picturing poor Penelope applying for unemployment.  What's her reason for losing her job going to be?  Laid off due to creeping tax professionals?  Released due to perceived sexist messaging? 

Was her sister on Pro Series also eliminated?

IRonMaN
Level 15

They are sitting down at the unemployment office together.  Hopefully they were taking names for the lawsuit they are filing for wrongful termination.

Slava Ukraini!