Welcome back! Ask questions, get answers, and join our large community of tax professionals.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

NC Forms

thabraize
Level 2

Does anyone know when Lacerte plans to release the NC 1040 forms...Its say TBD in their release dates....

0 Cheers
9 Comments 9
sjrcpa
Level 15

Sometime after NC finalizes them.

Another board says NC forms will be ready Feb 17.

Ex-AllStar
thabraize
Level 2

Appreciate it reply @sjrcpa 

sjrcpa
Level 15

You're welcome

Ex-AllStar
stevevaughancpa
Level 1

Just updated the software today, but the forms are still not showing.  But according to the NCDOR individual returns through Intuit Lacerte have been approved.

https://www.ncdor.gov/efile-individual-income-approved-software-developer-list-tax-year-2021

0 Cheers
Genevia
Level 2

Can someone PLEASE clarify why most of the other Tax Software companies (BESIDES LACERTE) has been printing North Carolina form for at least two weeks now? 

No one seems to have an answer, when asked...

HELP!!! 

What do you need your Clients to do?

Contact the State of NC or contact Lacerte? 

So confused, where is the bottleneck?

0 Cheers
stevevaughancpa
Level 1

I contacted Lacerte and they did not provide explanations, but they did say most NC forms are scheduled to be released on 3/1.  At least I know what to tell my clients now. 

The agent provided me with this website we can use to check on release dates ourselves.

https://lfs.intuit.com

0 Cheers
jsalter
Level 2

After today's update, there is a box at the top of the Form NC D-400 that says "The final form without watermark is expected to be released on March 03, 2022." 

This is getting ridiculous. 

0 Cheers
DRBEA
Level 3

We are trying to file a NC S-Corp in ProSeries.  The software is nowhere near correct yet.  We have heard that it will not be ready until March 15, 2022 - THE DAY THE RETURNS ARE DUE!

jsalter
Level 2

I have the same issue in Lacerte! I hope this is settled before the due date! 

0 Cheers