Welcome back! Ask questions, get answers, and join our large community of tax professionals.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Lacerte usage count

kf
Level 2

My contract is Choice 200 bundle. I can see how many e-file I used at right bottom corner of Lacerte from this year.

I run 3 e-file wizard and filed 2 of them so far. One for partnership (federal) and one for Form 114 were filed. Until yesterday, I have 197 available. It means Lacerte counted I used 3. I thought because I run 3 e-file wizard that's why Lacerte counted 3. I checked acknowledgement status of Form 114 today, which I file a couple days ago. Then Lacrete counted another usage. I can see 196/200 available now. Lacerte count each time I check filing status from this year?

I am using Lacerte 5 years. My understanding of count of usage is based on tax ID. Lacerete sales person expained me when I purchased first time Lacerte and they told me that they do not count twice same tax ID.  Now they count I just checked filing status....

Please advise if someone know what was happened this year's Lacerte usage count.

0 Cheers