Welcome back! Ask questions, get answers, and join our large community of tax professionals.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Lacerte to Smartvault Print Jobs Stop In Integration Queue

PHC_CPA
Level 2

Has anyone had any issues printing to Smartvault via Lacerte? We recently discovered that several tax returns in Smartvault were not the newest version of the return. After a little investigation we found several of the those returns in the "Integration Queue" in the Smartvault portal. Has anyone else had this issue? It would be helpful if any Smartvault users could check the "Integration Queues" for your users to see you see if you're experiencing the same issue.

Integration Queue.JPG

0 Cheers

This discussion has been locked. No new contributions can be made. You may start a new discussion here

4 Comments 4
Karl
Level 8
Level 8

I use SV.  Haven't had that issue, but have had other print-to-SV issues.  I often find that clearing my SV cache helps.

1. Log out of SV (close browser tabs and exit Connected Desktop)
  2. Press "Start" kay
  3. Type "%AppData%"
  4. In the Windows Explorer window that opens, navigate to the SV folder
  5. open Cache folder
  6. delete all contents (I usually have two folders and one file)
  7. Restart SV

After that, search SV help on their website.  They do have a lot of good tutorials.  Their chat support leaves something to be desired sometimes, but I find if I get a person on the phone, they are more helpful.

*If this (or another answer/reply) solves your problem, please click "Accept as Solution" to get this post out of the "Unanswered" queue of posts.*
0 Cheers
PHC_CPA
Level 2

Thanks for the feedback Karl. I've been using a batch file to clear the SV cache to resolve other issues and support said this might help my issue. They also said it may be caused by locked files, my version of Acrobat, my internet speed or my computers are too slow. My problem is there are no indicators that the return did not make it to SV. Have you looked at the "Integration Queues" for each user in the portal to verify there are no files in them?

0 Cheers
Karl
Level 8
Level 8

I haven't.  When I went to try and look at them, I don't see an integration queue folder.  Is there a different view I should be on?

Screenshot 2021-05-14 123011.jpg

*If this (or another answer/reply) solves your problem, please click "Accept as Solution" to get this post out of the "Unanswered" queue of posts.*
0 Cheers
PHC_CPA
Level 2

The Integration queues are under the "Employees" Folders.

Integration Queue2.JPG

0 Cheers