Welcome back! Ask questions, get answers, and join our large community of tax professionals.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Indiana 8879's

morgan jenkins
Level 2

The Indiana Form 8879 is two pages this year, I am having trouble sending the forms via DocuSign in Lacerte. Lacerte isn't recognizing that their are two pages and having them sign on the first page at a random spot without even sending the second page.  Can this be solved? 

7 Comments 7
Rossi3839
Level 2

Hi Morgan! 

I am having the same problem.  I called Lacerte on 02-01-24 and was on the phone for over two hours with four different representatives.  This is a major defect.  The defect has been submitted to the software developers.   I was hoping that the defect would be escalated for a quick fix.  It does not appear that it will be escalated for a quick fix.  I can only hope it gets fixed soon. 

FYI, the case number for this defect is 15111814380.

tpherson
Level 3

Same problem here.  So what are we to do with the clients that already signed electronically?  Will the signature pages be recovered?

They need to fix this ASAP, we have a lot of clients that use E-Signature, basically will bring us to a standstill for processing finished returns.

0 Cheers
Rossi3839
Level 2

It should be fixed by the end of the day on 02-08-24!  😊

0 Cheers
Rossi3839
Level 2

0 Cheers
tpherson
Level 3

So, can anyone tell me if this is fixed. And......what about page 2 of the IT-8879 which have already been signed via e-signature?

0 Cheers
morgan jenkins
Level 2

As of this morning Lacerte did an update and I am now able to see the two pages of the Indiana 8879's via DocuSign. Yay! 

tpherson
Level 3

are you able to get page 2 of the IT-8879 which were previously signed before the update?

0 Cheers