Welcome back! Ask questions, get answers, and join our large community of tax professionals.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to resolve diagnostic 60267?

tony99999
Level 1

0 Cheers
5 Comments 5
Karl
Level 8
Level 8

You need to give us the text of the diagnostic for us to be able to help you, please any relevant info about module/state/inputs.

You can get the text selectable by going to Print on the diagnostics page and PDFing them.

*If this (or another answer/reply) solves your problem, please click "Accept as Solution" to get this post out of the "Unanswered" queue of posts.*
0 Cheers
Typicray
Level 2

Here is the text of the diagnostic. I am currently trying to resolve it: 

FORM 3885 OR 3885F MUST BE ATTACHED TO THE RETURN TO QUALIFY FOR ELECTRONIC FILING.
PLEASE REMOVE THE OVERRIDE OR FILE THIS RETURN AS A CONVENTIONAL PAPER RETURN. DUE
TO THE CA BUSINESS E-FILE MANDATE, YOU MUST REQUEST AND FILE A BUSINESS ENTITY
E-FILE WAIVER. TO COMPLETE THE WAIVER ONLINE, COPY AND PASTE THE FOLLOWING ADDRESS
IN YOUR INTERNET BROWSER:
HTTPS://WWW.FTB.CA.GOV/PROFESSIONALS/BUSEFILE/BUSINESS_EFILE_WAIVER_REQUEST.ASP

It pops up in the exempt org module when you put in a depreciation override on screen 34. 

0 Cheers
Karl
Level 8
Level 8

Thank you, this helps.

I think the best way to clear it is to enter depreciable assets in Screen 39 instead of trying to shortcut it with the overrides in Screen 34.

*If this (or another answer/reply) solves your problem, please click "Accept as Solution" to get this post out of the "Unanswered" queue of posts.*
0 Cheers
Typicray
Level 2

Hey Karl,

In this scenario the override was not done to skip doing the input in screen 39. It was done to get the depreciation expense to be listed in column B on part IX of the 990. You can get rid of this diagnostic by entering allocation percentages for column a, b and c, however in this instance actual expenses are used in each column. 

0 Cheers
Typicray
Level 2

I have resolved the issue. You must input values for the allocation percentages and let that field handle the depreciation allocation. It will only allocate the fields no overrides are already present for. 

0 Cheers