Welcome back! Ask questions, get answers, and join our large community of tax professionals.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How do I get K-1s to display in form view in the partnership module? There is data there for the partners, but the K-1s are not displaying

luannemcgee
Level 2
This is only happening for some team members, not all, so I believe this is an options issues but I cannot find where to change
0 Cheers
3 Comments 3
George4Tacks
Level 15

Are you saying the k-1s do not show at all? OR are you asking how to have them be the default view

If you want that to be the default, then select K-1 from the Form list THEN View > Make current form the default form viewed. I have found that Lacerte regularly forgets that I made this selection and I have to do it again.

If they are not showing at all, that likely has deeper issues. More information would help.

Here's wishing you many Happy Returns
luannemcgee
Level 2

They are not showing at all, even with data (current year income) to report.  This is in all partnership clients for one staff member, and only for 2019 Lacerte

0 Cheers
George4Tacks
Level 15

Sounds like it's time for a call to Support. Program issue - networked - advanced - someone will log onto computer and rename some file and let it rebuild and all will be good with the world, but it will take a while. 800-933-9999

https://proconnect.intuit.com/community/taxation/help/how-to-contact-lacerte-for-help/00/4691

Here's wishing you many Happy Returns