Welcome back! Ask questions, get answers, and join our large community of tax professionals.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

On October 18, 2021, I've been getting messages all day, through 12:25 EST. "Office Closed". Why?

lovetaxes
Level 3

According to my search, Lacerte should be open. Using Pacific Standard Time, hours noted are 6AM through 6PM.

Trying right up through a moment ago (12:25PM EST), not open.

Any way to find out why?

0 Cheers
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
lovetaxes
Level 3

Thank you. The schedule I found stated they would be open 6AM to 6PM weekdays Pacific Time. I called after 9AM EST and was told they weren't open. Called again just after 12 noon, still not open. Apparently they opened at 9AM but didn't answer the phone for a few minutes after.

I thought they had a telephone problem or something worse.

Talked to them afterwards and all is well.

Thanks for clearing up my confusion. Happens a lot. I mean my confusion!

View solution in original post

0 Cheers
7 Comments 7
George4Tacks
Level 15

Works great for me - Nice automated voice is directing my call - 800 933-9999

9 to Pacific for regular days

https://proconnect.intuit.com/community/taxation/help/how-to-contact-lacerte-for-help/00/4691

Here's wishing you many Happy Returns
lovetaxes
Level 3

Thank you. The schedule I found stated they would be open 6AM to 6PM weekdays Pacific Time. I called after 9AM EST and was told they weren't open. Called again just after 12 noon, still not open. Apparently they opened at 9AM but didn't answer the phone for a few minutes after.

I thought they had a telephone problem or something worse.

Talked to them afterwards and all is well.

Thanks for clearing up my confusion. Happens a lot. I mean my confusion!

0 Cheers
KT and Co
Level 1

I just tried to call Lacerte at 800-933-9999 and the VM system is saying the office is closed. It's 10 am PST, 10-19-21, and their hours are posted as 6am to 5pm Pacific time. Same thing happened yesterday. So, something is wrong with their phone support tree. Suggestions?

0 Cheers
sjrcpa
Level 15

Keep trying?

Is it something we could help with?

Ex-AllStar
IntuitGabi

@KT and Co Following up...Were you able to get through to someone? 

0 Cheers
lani1540
Level 1

I had the same experience on Monday the 18th, and now again today.  Can't get through and the message says their offices are closed. 

0 Cheers
IRonMaN
Level 15

It is "National Check Your Meds Day" today so everyone at Intuit could be off today to check on their meds.

Slava Ukraini!
0 Cheers