Welcome back! Ask questions, get answers, and join our large community of tax professionals.
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How do I enter Canadian wages, not subject to Form 2555?

Level 1
Labels (1)
0 Cheers
1 Reply 1

In Screen 10, Wages, under Electronic Filing (W-2), under Foreign Employer Compensation, check the box for Compensation not reported on W-2, and complete any of the following three fields as applicable. The amounts are entered the same as for a US employer.