Welcome back! Ask questions, get answers, and join our large community of tax professionals.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How can i edit the automated message lacert sends out to people when i send them and organizer etc through email?

Highlighted
Level 1
last updated ‎December 06, 2019 7:36 PM

I want to add a new message that automatically attaches to emails i send out to my cleints, how can I edit/ personalize the message?

Labels (1)
0 Cheers
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Level 15

For e-organizer - In the Organizer listing is E-Mail Letter You can edit that to your hearts desire. 

For Link - When you Invite there is a Dear [CLIENTNAME], followed by some text that you can edit to your hearts desire. 

If you send something from the Client Screen, you are presented with an e-mail and attachment. You can edit the text of that e-mail to you hearts desire before you click send. 

I know of no automated message that Lacerte sends out, only messages YOU send out through Lacerte. Please add a comment if I am missing something. 

ex-AllStar

View solution in original post

0 Cheers
1 Reply 1
Highlighted
Level 15

For e-organizer - In the Organizer listing is E-Mail Letter You can edit that to your hearts desire. 

For Link - When you Invite there is a Dear [CLIENTNAME], followed by some text that you can edit to your hearts desire. 

If you send something from the Client Screen, you are presented with an e-mail and attachment. You can edit the text of that e-mail to you hearts desire before you click send. 

I know of no automated message that Lacerte sends out, only messages YOU send out through Lacerte. Please add a comment if I am missing something. 

ex-AllStar

View solution in original post

0 Cheers