Welcome back! Ask questions, get answers, and join our large community of tax professionals.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

E-signatures-customer service

Ruth1
Level 4

I have now been on the phone with Lacerte for one hour, 25 minutes and 31 seconds trying to get E-signatures still to no avail.

I purchased e-sig through the program yesterday. I see the charge in my bank account. E-sig dashboard does not acknowledge more available.

This exact same thing happened in early March. I ended up being forced to buy the esignatures again and was charged twice. then I had to spend time on the phone again to get my money back.

I have asked that they front me e-sig so I can continue working while they fix this again. no, they don't do that bc they don't even see that I have e-sig on their end. I have been a client for two decades! We are talking about about $132.

Can someone help me or point me in the direction to get this fixed? Exasperated doesn't even begin to cover this.

0 Cheers

This discussion has been locked. No new contributions can be made. You may start a new discussion here

1 Comment 1
Lisa Dewey
Level 3

Hi Ruth, I realize this is a long-shot but did you ever get your duplicate submission resolved?   We are having the same problem and I can't get anywhere with Lacerte.   They have hung up on me, transferred me and I can't get anywhere.   I have been a customer for more than 24 years.   So, frustrated.

0 Cheers