Welcome back! Ask questions, get answers, and join our large community of tax professionals.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Link problem

Lynn1234
Level 1

We are using Link for the first time this year.  Wanted to send an organizer and Link to someone within our firm before sending to clients just to see if we liked that way everything looked.  The email goes out, there is a button to sign into Link withing the email.  Once we do that we hit a dead end.  The screen says "Hello You've found Intuit Link" and asks you to sign in, but from there you sign in again and it takes you back to the same screen.  No data, no organizer, no questions.  Have used different emails, browsers, and devices.

Spend an hour and a half on the phone with support yesterday and they are elevating the issue.  The tech thinks its an issue with Link, but I would think many people would be having issues if it was. Just wondering if anyone has run 

0 Cheers
1 Comment 1
IntuitGabi
Community Manager
Community Manager

I've heard of a couple of instances where there's hiccups with Intuit Link.
Have you tried resetting your password with https://accounts.intuit.com? If you're not able to reset your password with this, let me know. 

0 Cheers