Welcome back! Ask questions, get answers, and join our large community of tax professionals.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Double Unemployment exclusion in a community property state

Kathleen1
Level 4

Will Lacerte be updating the program for the unemployment double exclusion in a community property state pursuant to the IRS 2020 Unemployment Compensation Exclusion FAQ's Topic A:Eligibility?

0 Cheers

This discussion has been locked. No new contributions can be made. You may start a new discussion here

2 Comments 2
qbteachmt
Level 15

As you know, you are asking Peer Users. I would either join or watch this earlier topic:

https://proconnect.intuit.com/community/lacerte-tax-discussions/discussion/irs-confirms-mfs-split-sc...

"Level Up" is a gaming function, not a real life function.
Kathleen1
Level 4

Yes, I was hoping I might get lucky and get a response from someone with some inside knowledge.  I tried calling Lacerte and it's like fort knox trying to get past the first tier of support that for the most part has no knowledge of what is coming next in terms of updates.  Thank you for the link.  I am now following it.  Although to this point the comments got sidetracked on MFS returns instead of the ones that can file jointly and just aren't getting the double exclusion. 

0 Cheers