Welcome back! Ask questions, get answers, and join our large community of tax professionals.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Does Lacerte update the "Questionnaire Def." for any changes in the tax law that would affect it?

tpherson
Level 3

I was looking at the default for '18 and it is exactly the same as '17.  I had been using this a base for any changes I need to make to my custom organizer, but it has a number of questions that no longer apply.

0 Cheers

This discussion has been locked. No new contributions can be made. You may start a new discussion here

1 Best Answer

Accepted Solutions
George4Tacks
Level 15

Sorta. Numbers are change to reflect new year. Some those questions that no longer apply, might still apply to some states. It is just a starting point. I start from my 2017 Default, that I created. I edit and save as 2018 Default and use it in the default set up for what to print. 

EDIT: I also greatly condense it with less carriage returns. Attached is what I will likely use, after I do my final edits and (hopefully) download a 2017 update. 

Here's wishing you many Happy Returns

View solution in original post

0 Cheers
1 Comment 1
George4Tacks
Level 15

Sorta. Numbers are change to reflect new year. Some those questions that no longer apply, might still apply to some states. It is just a starting point. I start from my 2017 Default, that I created. I edit and save as 2018 Default and use it in the default set up for what to print. 

EDIT: I also greatly condense it with less carriage returns. Attached is what I will likely use, after I do my final edits and (hopefully) download a 2017 update. 

Here's wishing you many Happy Returns
0 Cheers