Welcome back! Ask questions, get answers, and join our large community of tax professionals.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Does Lacerte update the "Questionnaire Def." for any changes in the tax law that would affect it?

tpherson
Level 3

I was looking at the default for '18 and it is exactly the same as '17.  I had been using this a base for any changes I need to make to my custom organizer, but it has a number of questions that no longer apply.

0 Cheers

This discussion has been locked. No new contributions can be made. You may start a new discussion here

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
George4Tacks
Level 15

Sorta. Numbers are change to reflect new year. Some those questions that no longer apply, might still apply to some states. It is just a starting point. I start from my 2017 Default, that I created. I edit and save as 2018 Default and use it in the default set up for what to print. 

EDIT: I also greatly condense it with less carriage returns. Attached is what I will likely use, after I do my final edits and (hopefully) download a 2017 update. 

Here's wishing you many Happy Returns

View solution in original post

0 Cheers
1 Comment 1
George4Tacks
Level 15

Sorta. Numbers are change to reflect new year. Some those questions that no longer apply, might still apply to some states. It is just a starting point. I start from my 2017 Default, that I created. I edit and save as 2018 Default and use it in the default set up for what to print. 

EDIT: I also greatly condense it with less carriage returns. Attached is what I will likely use, after I do my final edits and (hopefully) download a 2017 update. 

Here's wishing you many Happy Returns
0 Cheers