Welcome back! Ask questions, get answers, and join our large community of tax professionals.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Arizona solar credit ... zip code giving a critical diagnostic. Any help???

mtllog
Level 2

0 Cheers

This discussion has been locked. No new contributions can be made. You may start a new discussion here

7 Comments 7
BobKamman
Level 15

Give us a hint.  Are you trying to use a California ZIP Code?

mtllog
Level 2

Haha! No...I am using an AZ zip code with the correct address in AZ. I have this error on two of my AZ clients. Why is Lacerte closed on Sundays????  (that's not a real question, just a gripe!)

BobKamman
Level 15

You have the address filled out in Part 1 of the Form 310? Check for accuracy?  Sometimes my fat fingers move someone from Phoenix to Denver.  

mtllog
Level 2

everything is correct. I believe it's a glitch in the program, but it sucks because I cannot finish up return until it gets fixed.

0 Cheers
BobKamman
Level 15

Is the address the same as on the front of the return?  Does it auto-populate on the 310?  Maybe delete the 310 and start another one.  Enter the address even if it's there.  

Still waiting for AZ DoR to cash my payroll withholding check mailed in late January.  But I did get the refund check from a return filed with a Form 131.  It came yesterday in an envelope from Department of Economic Security, Family Assistance Administration.  

0 Cheers
badwhite
Level 3

same issue...this just changed with last program update, as I had a couple already efile with AZ solar credit.  It's apparently obvious that it's a programming error on behalf of Lacerte...they're not so good at fixing things like that in the past few years....

SandyMo
Level 1

HAVING THE SAME PROBLEM WITH OUR CLIENTS SOLAR CREDITS AS WELL...ANY FIX YET?  

0 Cheers