Welcome back! Ask questions, get answers, and join our large community of tax professionals.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

1040 E-file Extension Acceptance Letter

commander24
Level 3

I ran the 6-14 update in 2022 Lacerte on 6-15.  I am trying to print extension acceptance letter to a 1040 in which you can see in F4 the Status that it was accepted and you can see the submission ID in f4 screen.  We get a diagnostic that say "Printing client XXXX... Incomplete.  Unable to setup ef acceptance letter.  No Applicable efilings were found."  I tried printing this with a second 1040 client and got the same message.  I tried printing a 1040 acceptance letter to a return filing, and was able to print that to returns that I knew were accepted.  I was able to print extension acceptance letters in the partnership, c corp and s corp module with no problem.  I am wondering if not being able to print 1040 extension acceptance letter is glitch in the update?  

0 Cheers
2 Comments 2
commander24
Level 3
0 Cheers
IntuitGabi

@commander24 Have you tried to contact us today about this? We'll be able to take a look into your file and figure out next steps. If you're unable to contact us today we'll be open again on Tuesday. 

0 Cheers