rcfox's Posts

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

rcfox's Posts

In ProSeries, for a California LLC (Form 568), ProSeries **appears** to give the option to allow the payment for Form 3522 to be electronically debited from the LLC's bank account.  This is a new fea... See more...
In ProSeries, for a California LLC (Form 568), ProSeries **appears** to give the option to allow the payment for Form 3522 to be electronically debited from the LLC's bank account.  This is a new feature (apparently) for 2021 returns.  (Technically, the 3522 payment is for the 2022 year.)  California Form 8453-LLC (California's signature document for Form 568) has a place for this electronic payment (Part III).  I called support because I marked this on a client, but Part III of Form 8453-LLC was not populating.  I asked the questions (a) Is this new feature--electronic payment for Form 3522--working, and (b) is there an error on Form 8543-LLC because it's not populating with the information even though I have populated the Form 3522.  I made three call to support, and **no one** answered these questions.  Does anyone know???
I'm well aware of that. My hope is someone at Intuit will read this and get in touch with me.  
My IRS Stakeholder Liaison sent me a list of forms that can be attached for efiling.  It includes Form 8915-E.  (It also includes Forms 8915-A through D.)  I'm happy to forward this to you (Intuit) i... See more...
My IRS Stakeholder Liaison sent me a list of forms that can be attached for efiling.  It includes Form 8915-E.  (It also includes Forms 8915-A through D.)  I'm happy to forward this to you (Intuit) if you wish.  (The list is for the MeF [Modernized efiling] system.)
Today, there was supposedly a ProSeries update that fixed eSignatures.  Instead, I can neither request a new eSignature nor look at the dashboard. Among the steps I did while on with support include... See more...
Today, there was supposedly a ProSeries update that fixed eSignatures.  Instead, I can neither request a new eSignature nor look at the dashboard. Among the steps I did while on with support included changing the browser, deleting history/refreshing Internet Explorer, refresh updates (which downloads *all* updates and reinstalls them); and after the call, disabling my firewall, and then running my computer in Network safe mode. Nothing worked.  All I get is a blank box. I am very upset as every time I've tried to do an eSignature this year (except once) I've had to use workarounds or it failed.  This is not acceptable.  This is my 19th year using ProSeries, and by April we should have a working product...and we don't.