maxie's Posts

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

maxie's Posts

That has been happening to me for weeks. Or it says URL not found, Invail URL, etc.  It's beyond annoying at this point given the situation we are all in. Last year it worked fine. This year with the... See more...
That has been happening to me for weeks. Or it says URL not found, Invail URL, etc.  It's beyond annoying at this point given the situation we are all in. Last year it worked fine. This year with the improvements it works for 2-3 min tops on a good day then....nothing.  Sometimes refresh updates (under the Update menu) will work but NOT today for me.   This should not be this difficult.   
Yes. I've been having the same problem for days.  Either the white screen or URL not found or invalid URL. This is beyond ridiculous. It worked fine last year. This year it is garbage.  I can randoml... See more...
Yes. I've been having the same problem for days.  Either the white screen or URL not found or invalid URL. This is beyond ridiculous. It worked fine last year. This year it is garbage.  I can randomly get it to work after I refresh updates. I can get may one or two to go thru. I have refreshed updates 4 times in a row and still nothing. I've posted about this for days. Someone else said  that Proseries suggested deleting cookies (which I did - no help) and changing to Internet Explorer as default. Too bad I have other programs that won't run if I do that. This is absolutely horrible. Two bad years in a row with Proseries. 
I wonder if this is an issued related to the newest update or something on Docusign's side of things?
When requesting e signature a message box pops up Invalid URL The format of the URL could not be determined.  Is anyone else having this problem?  
When I finished working on the client file and saved it somehow two Alabama state returns were created. I didn't do it myself and this has never happened before. "Fix Duplicate Social Security Number"... See more...
When I finished working on the client file and saved it somehow two Alabama state returns were created. I didn't do it myself and this has never happened before. "Fix Duplicate Social Security Number" does not fix the problem. Hoping I don't have to delete and start over.
I sure this will be at the very bottom of the priority ladder. Probably get fixed around March 31st or something super helpful like that. I've wasted way too much time trying to print what should be ... See more...
I sure this will be at the very bottom of the priority ladder. Probably get fixed around March 31st or something super helpful like that. I've wasted way too much time trying to print what should be the simplest item of all. 
Obviously it is a problem. Maybe they fixed it and it "un" fixed in one of the recent updates.
Taxpayers took a distribution in 2017 of $40k. Taxpayers contributed $3k in 2018. Nothing was carried forward by Proseries to line 4 of form 8880. I thought it would automatically do this. Am I wrong... See more...
Taxpayers took a distribution in 2017 of $40k. Taxpayers contributed $3k in 2018. Nothing was carried forward by Proseries to line 4 of form 8880. I thought it would automatically do this. Am I wrong?  The 2017 distribution should disqualify the taxpayers from receiving retirement savings credit unless I'm missing something. 
I've experienced the same problem. I go back and forth between the federal and state returns and/or close that particular client and reopen them.  After that I usually do not see the problem reappear... See more...
I've experienced the same problem. I go back and forth between the federal and state returns and/or close that particular client and reopen them.  After that I usually do not see the problem reappear with that particular client.