RLCTriad's Posts

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

RLCTriad's Posts

I just checked with the State of Colorado and they began processing (supposedly) yesterday, February 10th. I will monitor to see if the returns sitting at Intuit now flow thru.
No one else has offered a solution or explanation and I have not heard from anyone at Intuit which is where the problem lies. Anyone at Intuit have an answer or explanation? I continue to efile retur... See more...
No one else has offered a solution or explanation and I have not heard from anyone at Intuit which is where the problem lies. Anyone at Intuit have an answer or explanation? I continue to efile returns containing both federal and Colorado returns. All federal returns get accepted and federal refunds have been issued in a few cases. However, ALL Colorado returns are still sitting at Intuit.
In answer to both questions - Yes, each day I select each return and ask for an acknowledgement. Still stays in "Received by Intuit" status. No, none of the returns have any energy credits. Regardl... See more...
In answer to both questions - Yes, each day I select each return and ask for an acknowledgement. Still stays in "Received by Intuit" status. No, none of the returns have any energy credits. Regardless, the federal returns went thru and I am not asking why the refund is not being issued.
All returns e-filed to date have been successfully transmitted to the IRS and are in process. 3 of those returns contain the Colorado state return and the e-File status says "Received by Intuit" with... See more...
All returns e-filed to date have been successfully transmitted to the IRS and are in process. 3 of those returns contain the Colorado state return and the e-File status says "Received by Intuit" with the oldest being transmitted on 1/31/24.
Why are the state returns staying in 'Received by Intuit" status and not being sent to the states? Some of my returns were successfully transmitted on 1/31/24 and have not been received by Colorado.
I need to make a ProSeries Basic tax return available for import to a new tax preparer's tax software. Is there a tool to export the entire return, including worksheets, or do I send the .22i file an... See more...
I need to make a ProSeries Basic tax return available for import to a new tax preparer's tax software. Is there a tool to export the entire return, including worksheets, or do I send the .22i file and hope he can import it? I do not know what software he is using.
A single-owner employee of S-Corp wants to deduct in-home childcare expenses as a business expense on the K-1. There are no other employees and only the owner/employees child participates. There is n... See more...
A single-owner employee of S-Corp wants to deduct in-home childcare expenses as a business expense on the K-1. There are no other employees and only the owner/employees child participates. There is not a dedicated portion of the home for daycare as only a nanny will be employed as household employee throughout the home. There are no other company employees and no other children are provided for. These childcare expenses would not be ordinary to the line of business but would be necessary for the employee to work full time in the business. Can the owner deduct the in-home childcare expense as a business expense on the K-1?
In ProSeries Basic, the What-If Worksheet does not apply the 2022 standard deduction amount correctly. When the box is checked to use 2022 tax rates I would expect the new standard deduction to be ap... See more...
In ProSeries Basic, the What-If Worksheet does not apply the 2022 standard deduction amount correctly. When the box is checked to use 2022 tax rates I would expect the new standard deduction to be applied. Instead, the amount is still the 2021 value. For now, I can override the box but we are now more than half way thru the 2022 tax year and this issue needs to be corrected.
As of today, ProSeries Basic continues to display an error on a Texas return designating automatic bank withdrawal of 06/15/2021. When will this be updated? If not, can I override the error message b... See more...
As of today, ProSeries Basic continues to display an error on a Texas return designating automatic bank withdrawal of 06/15/2021. When will this be updated? If not, can I override the error message by disabling the error checking and proceed to electronic filing?
Orlando's solution has solved the problem.  Thank you!
Per a couple of the suggestions, I downloaded the executable again and installed the file using Administrative Rights. Still get the same error message.
Attempting to install via ProSeries Installer the 2020 version from the 2019 version. Receiving this error message - vcredist_x86.exe returned error code 4333052 Check your internet connection and ... See more...
Attempting to install via ProSeries Installer the 2020 version from the 2019 version. Receiving this error message - vcredist_x86.exe returned error code 4333052 Check your internet connection and try again Machine is connected to the internet. Tried multiple times including via a download from the ProSeries website logged onto my account. Researching the error code on the support website returns zero answers.  
Time to kill the Captcha bottleneck!  I have two-factor turned on so why do I have to pass the Captcha nonsense and THEN have to enter the code received on my phone.  Keep in mind that after every up... See more...
Time to kill the Captcha bottleneck!  I have two-factor turned on so why do I have to pass the Captcha nonsense and THEN have to enter the code received on my phone.  Keep in mind that after every update or time-out using the software, it takes passing Captcha AND the two-factor access to resume working. This is nonsense and a complete waste of my time just to get back into the software to resume or start work.  Whoever decided to force Captch onto us, especially with two-factor authorization, is completely out of touch with the user community. Turn it off!
The Fed Info Worksheet has 19 year old dependent with "X" in the Not Qual for Child Tax Credit. Yet the Child Tax Credit Worksheet puts a "1" on line 2 and issues a $500 credit.  There is no foreign ... See more...
The Fed Info Worksheet has 19 year old dependent with "X" in the Not Qual for Child Tax Credit. Yet the Child Tax Credit Worksheet puts a "1" on line 2 and issues a $500 credit.  There is no foreign earned income and dependent has a ssn.  Why is the credit being calculated?