Ace's Posts

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ace's Posts

I did the same thing for VA and CA returns, and I am receiving a similar message. Is this a system problem?
I have a CA resident that was included in the filing of OR nonresident composite return for an S-corporation. Generally, a CA resident can not claim a credit for OR income taxes. However, the instru... See more...
I have a CA resident that was included in the filing of OR nonresident composite return for an S-corporation. Generally, a CA resident can not claim a credit for OR income taxes. However, the instructions to Schedule S state the following: California residents who are included in a group nonresident tax return similar to the tax return described in California Revenue & Taxation Code (R&TC) Section 18535, filed with the states listed in this section, as well as Arizona (AZ), Oregon (OR), or Virginia (VA) may also claim a credit for their share of income taxes paid to these states, unless any of these states allow a credit for taxes paid to California on the group nonresident tax return. The OR composite return seems to satisfy these requirements. When I include the OR tax on the CA resident return, I receive an error message that will not allow me to e-file the return. Is there a way around this?
Thanks for the response. Each 1099 is actually a consolidated 1099 (with a 1099-INT, 1099-DIV, and 1099-B). I have learned from ProSeries support that multiple uploads are not possible.
I have a client with 15 Form 1099s from the same bank. A single pdf with all of the Form 1099s is too big to upload to Scan and Import (it is immediately rejected). If I break it down into multiple f... See more...
I have a client with 15 Form 1099s from the same bank. A single pdf with all of the Form 1099s is too big to upload to Scan and Import (it is immediately rejected). If I break it down into multiple files, the first file imports fine. However, the second file overrides all of the information from the first file when it imports. Is there a way to stop this from happening?