chasetax's Posts

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

chasetax's Posts

@mdtao31 maryland changed laws/exclusions on feb 15 and was working on Form 502LU unitl feds changed/updated their $10,200 exclusion third week in march-then had to re-program to allow for the fed ch... See more...
@mdtao31 maryland changed laws/exclusions on feb 15 and was working on Form 502LU unitl feds changed/updated their $10,200 exclusion third week in march-then had to re-program to allow for the fed changes-not maryland's fault, but what a great time to be a preparer! Instructions I printed do NOT tell us where to enter the number from the 502LU-they say read instructions for line 15 of Form 502-that doesn't help!!
@JCTaxAdv  mine was held for a day then rejected
@dascpa had a client drive six miles to my office this morning to let me know maryland has released the 502LU-now just waiting for the deluge of clients wanting me to finish without the software upda... See more...
@dascpa had a client drive six miles to my office this morning to let me know maryland has released the 502LU-now just waiting for the deluge of clients wanting me to finish without the software update-aargh
it is not being updated--medical expenses(ins) from form 8962 are flowing to sch a in my case and health ins premiums for your self-employed deduction-review and reduce your hlth ins premiums on your... See more...
it is not being updated--medical expenses(ins) from form 8962 are flowing to sch a in my case and health ins premiums for your self-employed deduction-review and reduce your hlth ins premiums on your self-employment hlth ins worksheet-you may need to enter 8962 exp as a negative on the  se wksht-and you should be fine
sign in as if replying-once 'reply to message ' appears-click on the 'bell' near your 'emoji'-should bring up replies to your questions-hope this helps
@Just-Lisa-Now- Form 8962-print options filing copy and preparer copy select 'if any data' and your copying issue is solved--had several get accepted while including form 8962-this way i already have... See more...
@Just-Lisa-Now- Form 8962-print options filing copy and preparer copy select 'if any data' and your copying issue is solved--had several get accepted while including form 8962-this way i already have copies-fyi
@Skylane @BobKamman @IRonMaN @Just-Lisa-Now- update on my return- it did reject-but not due to aptc clawback suspension-it rejected because some of 1095-a medical ins pmts went to sch a-and are now n... See more...
@Skylane @BobKamman @IRonMaN @Just-Lisa-Now- update on my return- it did reject-but not due to aptc clawback suspension-it rejected because some of 1095-a medical ins pmts went to sch a-and are now no longer deductible- in this case no change to fedl refund-no harm no foul, corrected and re-e-filed @Skylane this may be your issue with medical deductions as well-rejected at 4:20 pm ET-let us know pls
@Just-Lisa-Now- guess thats why you are a champ--just looked at a pdf-8962 is not printing-thx for the heads up-will print manually and keep for my records-thank you @IRonMaN I found an old wal-mart... See more...
@Just-Lisa-Now- guess thats why you are a champ--just looked at a pdf-8962 is not printing-thx for the heads up-will print manually and keep for my records-thank you @IRonMaN I found an old wal-mart grocery cart(only three wheels) could we use it while we collect cans and spare change we find on the side of the road?
@BobKamman On my first return without aptc payback, i generated an 8962 by using 'if any data' so that the form would be included with the filing copy-just for reporting purposes-CYA-this is the retu... See more...
@BobKamman On my first return without aptc payback, i generated an 8962 by using 'if any data' so that the form would be included with the filing copy-just for reporting purposes-CYA-this is the return i was referring to--however since then, filed a couple without force printing the 8962 and they have been accepted-so it confirms the fact that 8962 should NOT be included with filing copy.  Am now just waiting for my first return to be rejected so I can remove the 'forced' 8962 and re-send
as we know the repayment of aptc has been suspended/waived for 2020, however it looks as if proseries(and maybe IRS) are not quite ready to process those returns-efiled one return friday 3 pm-it is s... See more...
as we know the repayment of aptc has been suspended/waived for 2020, however it looks as if proseries(and maybe IRS) are not quite ready to process those returns-efiled one return friday 3 pm-it is still showing received by intuit.  anyone else experiencing this?
I believe it should show as income on the dependent's return-not the parents, if I read your question correctly
@IRonMaN I've been working too hard---just understood your phone number--i think i've lost my sense of humor as well as smell and taste from covid
just so you know, the penalty or repayment requirement was waived for 2020 and was just updated yesterday-you may wish to check for other threads on this subject
502LU wom't be out until april 15
guess its better than the ignoble prize !!
Maryland will have Form 502LU available on April 15th--Maryland has extended deadline to July 15
it was called bunching because instead of donating $ to charity or paying your medical bills in one year you waited until the following year in order to maximize your deductions-similar to people pre... See more...
it was called bunching because instead of donating $ to charity or paying your medical bills in one year you waited until the following year in order to maximize your deductions-similar to people prepaying real estate tax with the new standard deductions-but there never has been any carryover as he describes it
just rec'd email from Comptroller of Maryland-Form 502 LU- will be available on April 15th-hopefully they will give us further guidance on limits etc-whether we add back 10,200 and then subtract or j... See more...
just rec'd email from Comptroller of Maryland-Form 502 LU- will be available on April 15th-hopefully they will give us further guidance on limits etc-whether we add back 10,200 and then subtract or just enter the amount of overage
@IRonMaN can u check to see if i ordered a counter for this one. by the way i cut my finger spinning the liberty sign--wonder if i can get workmen's comp LOL