EAintheVI's Posts

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

EAintheVI's Posts

I appreciate your time, but all I needed to know is if it was possible to add a signature to proseries without the use of a signature pad,  if its not possible then it is what it is but if it is, I j... See more...
I appreciate your time, but all I needed to know is if it was possible to add a signature to proseries without the use of a signature pad,  if its not possible then it is what it is but if it is, I just would like to know how to accomplish that.
I just prefer it over the printed name when I need to file paper returns.
Let me also add that I know it can be done under the "tools" section but the only option looks like it would via a signature pad only.  Hoping for a work around so I don't have to use a signature pad.
Is there a way to import my signature to proseries without the use of a signature pad?  I would like my signature to print when printing paper returns.  
I got it figured out, thank you.  The previous filings were a little confusing to me at first, thank you for your time.
Yes he has filed previous tax returns with foreign earned income exclusively.  He is currently trying to get the last 3 years prepared.  The return he brought me for reference has a NOL rolling forwa... See more...
Yes he has filed previous tax returns with foreign earned income exclusively.  He is currently trying to get the last 3 years prepared.  The return he brought me for reference has a NOL rolling forward. He has no us source income of any kind. 
I have a client that has lived overseas for several years and wanted to get up to date with his filings since he will be moving back to the US shortly.  All his earned income is from overseas, in pre... See more...
I have a client that has lived overseas for several years and wanted to get up to date with his filings since he will be moving back to the US shortly.  All his earned income is from overseas, in preparing the 2555, its creating a net of loss that is rolling over to the following year.  Is that correct?  
Yep, I'll be calling right after the deadline next month
Thank you for the timely reply, I may have to do the same thing.  The hosting environment isn't working out for me either, its costing me more time than I can afford to lose right now.  I been gettin... See more...
Thank you for the timely reply, I may have to do the same thing.  The hosting environment isn't working out for me either, its costing me more time than I can afford to lose right now.  I been getting the random forms aren't ready issue as well but when I transfer the files over to my own network running proseries natively I don't get any of the errors.  
How did you fix your error? 
Are you getting the earned income tax credit? There is usually a delay when it comes to refunds with eitc typically going out starting the middle of february. 
Would switching to drake even make a difference?  I mean, aren't the availability of these forms subject to irs release?