TAXOH's Posts

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

TAXOH's Posts

I'm sorry but I, personally do not use ProConnect, and I would try is what you suggested.  Otherwise, I personally, believe you may have to call Suport and I always try to avoid that, because I am on... See more...
I'm sorry but I, personally do not use ProConnect, and I would try is what you suggested.  Otherwise, I personally, believe you may have to call Suport and I always try to avoid that, because I am on hold for so long,  HOpe you YHave A GREAT EVENING!!!
@Just-Lisa-Now- Amazing!!!!   I DO THE exact Same thing as You do!! @Dude7707@ I, Personally, at this point would be starting to get very frustrated, and I I I personally, would just try what you s... See more...
@Just-Lisa-Now- Amazing!!!!   I DO THE exact Same thing as You do!! @Dude7707@ I, Personally, at this point would be starting to get very frustrated, and I I I personally, would just try what you suggested. HAVE a grreAt EVening at THS point the 2 of yOu? @Just-Lisa-Now- and everyone else, now I for  all of  real have stuff to do.  I hope all of YOU have a great evening.  Good night. (ps for real this tijme)
@Just-Lisa-Now-  I'm in the same boat as You!!!! Have a FANTASTIC EVENING!!!!!!!
@Just-Lisa-Now- Sorry, but I am not sure.  Good luck to you in, finding your answer!  
I'm sorry, I do not know, the answer to your question. Maybe @Just-Lisa-Now-  is on line now, because i believe she knows the answer. Good luck!!!!
Sorry, I don't know if this will work, but you may like to try this yourself??  If so, this is what I have done in the past. In order to save time, I think I, and not have to call tech support, I b... See more...
Sorry, I don't know if this will work, but you may like to try this yourself??  If so, this is what I have done in the past. In order to save time, I think I, and not have to call tech support, I believe I did what you are suggesting.  I just entered the very few that I was trying to fix or make disappear to get rid of the red error I was receiving.  I then subtracted those 2 or 3 from the summary totals.  I then used all those numbers, and I was able to get the red error message, and finally make it go away.. All I had to do was make a copy of the rest of the PDF and attach it.  Mine did go through fine with the IRS at that point. And then I was able to move on to the next return.   Good luck either way!!!!
@montague If you can remember what you were doing wrong, would you mind saying what you were doing wrong, because some new user may find it helpful to them!  Thank You in advance!!! And Have a Great ... See more...
@montague If you can remember what you were doing wrong, would you mind saying what you were doing wrong, because some new user may find it helpful to them!  Thank You in advance!!! And Have a Great Day!!!!!
Sorry, Ohio is ready, so I don't know the answer to NJ because I, personally, have never needed to prepare a NJ return.  Good Luck to You!!!!
I don't believe so, because I checked because I wanted to know too. That was when I was not busy.  I never did find it and it was when I had time and tax season had not begun yet and I never was able... See more...
I don't believe so, because I checked because I wanted to know too. That was when I was not busy.  I never did find it and it was when I had time and tax season had not begun yet and I never was able to find it.  Good luck to you!
WOW @IRonMaN   You are really just now beginning to impress me because I am sure would not be able to work as fast as you do!!!!! 
At least in ProSeries Professional, all you have to do is flip over to any other homebase view and go back to the EF view and it will correct itself.  I'm not sure if Basic does this or not.
FYI  - I did figure out how to get rid of mine but it was a real pain and took forever, but I finally was able to get rid of it printing the invoice twice though.  But I don't remember now what I did... See more...
FYI  - I did figure out how to get rid of mine but it was a real pain and took forever, but I finally was able to get rid of it printing the invoice twice though.  But I don't remember now what I did, and now I don't have that much time to waste to try and find it again, Sorry, but good luck!
I mean it shouldn't but who knows with Intuit to know if they will care or not about it.  
@lfcpa Just FYI - I wouldn't let a tax client bug me a lot from Feb 6 - March 17 for a form that she is the only one of my clients that needs it.  If she is driving you crazy by constantly calling, o... See more...
@lfcpa Just FYI - I wouldn't let a tax client bug me a lot from Feb 6 - March 17 for a form that she is the only one of my clients that needs it.  If she is driving you crazy by constantly calling, or you need her as a client you can try the following (if not, good luck!): I would try to calm her down and tell her the form is not ready and you have to wait.  If she is still anxious, I would remind her there is nothing I can do either, because it is out of my control.  Since not a large amt of taxpayers even qualify for it, the software I use has not finalized the form yet.  The last thing I would try to calm her anxiety would be to blame it on the IRS because I doubt most people know how to find out if a form has been finalized by the IRS.   If she was still anxious, and I'm not way overcharging her and she's in a huge hurry and is going to keep calling me until I can actually file her return, I would tell her I wouldn't be mad if she went somewhere else this year if they can file it now,  
Thanks for the better explanation.  I couldn't get it right.  😊
OMG!!! Easy explanation.  Thanks for figuring it out!  😃
I'm sorry, I can't explain it to you so you are understanding me.  Maybe someone else will be able to help you.
I know what you mean.  For me, it's a bit different than your situation since I'm in Ohio and you're in PA.  In normal years, before the years of starting tax season late, all the forms you need not ... See more...
I know what you mean.  For me, it's a bit different than your situation since I'm in Ohio and you're in PA.  In normal years, before the years of starting tax season late, all the forms you need not being ready, we have normally had over 200 out of 600 of our clients had their taxes to us by February 6th.  That makes it frustrating for me, because I feel behind on taxes, but I'm really not.
You're welcome.