garman22's Posts

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

garman22's Posts

i tried printing one as well that "should" be required but it did not print. Im unsure if I missed something tho. At this point, I really would not worry too much. We can always copy the Federal page.... See more...
i tried printing one as well that "should" be required but it did not print. Im unsure if I missed something tho. At this point, I really would not worry too much. We can always copy the Federal page. PS is scrambling with more important things atm.
if its only a copy, who cares, right? but if you are mailing it....do you have the checkbox marked in the print box?
I agree and if you are efiling, it will auto attach anyways (i assume).
Correct....I have a check list of sorts which I use when I prep/data entry returns. I usually catch all my errors.
PS came out with this fix back in January. I doubt they are liable here.
This issue was fixed several weeks ago. If you had transferred your files prior to fix, you would need to delete and re-transfer your clients. If you've worked on any clients prior, you'll need to re... See more...
This issue was fixed several weeks ago. If you had transferred your files prior to fix, you would need to delete and re-transfer your clients. If you've worked on any clients prior, you'll need to re-transfer the ones you have not. Either that or manually make change on the worksheet.
it is? I searched and i found no. truth tho...i did not look at date of post so maybe they've change that.
handsome fellow I am as well. Model material. Thanks brother!!!:joy:
if you gave me unhelpful, im not sure why as I was only asking for clarification.....as far as the PS agent at CSR, they are not smart and their go to is to uninstall and reinstall. @Pikumadi your iss... See more...
if you gave me unhelpful, im not sure why as I was only asking for clarification.....as far as the PS agent at CSR, they are not smart and their go to is to uninstall and reinstall. @Pikumadi your issue is exactly as was my own until i did this.... https://accountants-community.intuit.com/articles/1608926-uninstalling-a-federal-or-state-product Also you ONLY need to uninstall/re-install ILLINOIS. Not the ENTIRE software. Keep in mind I do not work for PS. I am a user like you and I am also an Illinois preparer but I am here to "try" and help others. Try this. There have been SEVERAL that have done this and they have prevailed. Some say this is not an exact article but you should be able to accomplish the end line goal. If it does not help you, I will post a few links for you to follow.
Explain please. What do you mean "entire return"? Its printing partially?
Super!!! I am happy. Go have a successful year!!:smile:
LOL!!! :laughing:
not sure why i got unhelpful when i only asked a question....ppl think i can fix it for them. well....you know how that goes my friend.
Explain please. What do you mean "entire return"? Its printing partially?
Poster is going to be like “oooops”. Lol
What she said!!
lol.....internal it must. I just happen to be on break from seeing clients. my next 6 hours, Ill be running back to back. Little slow for me right now.....people must be slow at getting their stuff to... See more...
lol.....internal it must. I just happen to be on break from seeing clients. my next 6 hours, Ill be running back to back. Little slow for me right now.....people must be slow at getting their stuff together. Still early I know.
Weird......okay, I have network too and my station computer was and has been fine. My admin computer had problems with Illinois and we uninstalled and reinstalled Illinois only and that fixed my prob... See more...
Weird......okay, I have network too and my station computer was and has been fine. My admin computer had problems with Illinois and we uninstalled and reinstalled Illinois only and that fixed my problem.  Here is a link that I hope will help you..... https://accountants-community.intuit.com/articles/1608926-uninstalling-a-federal-or-state-product
i agree....it must be. I changed it once to see if I liked 2 side printing.
:joy: