Welcome back! Ask questions, get answers, and join our large community of tax professionals.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

The state of Illinois requires page 2 of the fed 1040 in certain circumstances. This form is NOT printing, even with the "federal forms if required" box checked.

reanna
Level 1

0 Cheers

This discussion has been locked. No new contributions can be made. You may start a new discussion here

1 Best Answer

Accepted Solutions
TAXOH
Level 11

Page 1 and 2 are on 1 page.  Page 1 on the top half and page 2 on the bottom half.

View solution in original post

0 Cheers
9 Comments 9
TAXOH
Level 11

Page 1 and 2 are on 1 page.  Page 1 on the top half and page 2 on the bottom half.

0 Cheers
garman22
Level 13
Level 13
I agree and if you are efiling, it will auto attach anyways (i assume).
0 Cheers
reanna
Level 1
Yes, I realize page two is now on page one. No copy of the federal 1040 is printing with the state of Illinois return.
0 Cheers
garman22
Level 13
Level 13
if its only a copy, who cares, right? but if you are mailing it....do you have the checkbox marked in the print box?
0 Cheers
TAXOH
Level 11
I also think it auto attaches if efiling.
0 Cheers
IRonMaN
Level 15
Yeah, it will be attached if needed.  Intuit would never let you down :worried::worried:

Slava Ukraini!
0 Cheers
TAXOH
Level 11
:relieved:   that's good to know.:relieved:
0 Cheers
reanna
Level 1
@garman22 Yes, the box is checked.
0 Cheers
garman22
Level 13
Level 13
i tried printing one as well that "should" be required but it did not print. Im unsure if I missed something tho. At this point, I really would not worry too much. We can always copy the Federal page. PS is scrambling with more important things atm.
0 Cheers