Welcome back! Ask questions, get answers, and join our large community of tax professionals.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

UC-2 Electronic File Creation

Troese
Level 3

I'm trying to create the electronic files for the UC-2 and UC-2A reports, but I keep getting this error message about an invalid email.  I went in and tried to delete the email and still getting the message.  I'm not sure what email they are even talking about.  Anyone else experiencing this?

ERROR MESSAGE

You must change the following before submitting your file.

1   Email    Invalid e-mail address (Record A)

0 Cheers
1 Best Answer

Accepted Solutions
Troese
Level 3

Silly me - since I had to uninstall and reinstall the whole program, it deleted my Transmission Settings.

So I had to input all that information again.  At the Company Selection screen, choose System on the bar, go to Transmission Settings.  Make sure to enter in both the Transmitter Information tab AND the Contact Information tab.

Hope this helps someone else just in case they do it too.

View solution in original post

0 Cheers
1 Comment 1
Troese
Level 3

Silly me - since I had to uninstall and reinstall the whole program, it deleted my Transmission Settings.

So I had to input all that information again.  At the Company Selection screen, choose System on the bar, go to Transmission Settings.  Make sure to enter in both the Transmitter Information tab AND the Contact Information tab.

Hope this helps someone else just in case they do it too.

0 Cheers